cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
saisiva
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp Touchpoint Manager vs Intune

HP Recommended

Hello All,

i am using MS Intune from last 1yr. Now i would like to know the major differences between MS Intune & HP TouchPoint Manager. Can any one provide me the details.

Thanks,

Sai Siva Kumar 

1 REPLY 1
Buckaroo_Banzai
Level 4
Level 4
15 15 14 21
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We apologize for the delay in response. We’ve been catching up from the holidays and shipping the new service update for HP Touchpoint Manager.  Some of the new features include Microsoft and third party patch management as well as device and software inventory.  You can go to www.hp.com/go/touchpoint to learn more, watch video walk-throughs, and test it out with the no-obligation 30-day trial.  For pre-sales information, please go to http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/shopping.html to talk with a representatives via phone or chat.

Compared to Microsoft Intune, we think you’ll find that the key differences are that HP Touchpoint Manager are:

• Faster and easier to deploy and administer – Enrolling and managing Windows, iOS, and Android devices is fast and easy with HP Touchpoint Manager.  There are also pre-defined security policies to get devices and data protected quickly.
  • Easy and intuitive interface – HP Touchpoint Manager’s interface is optimized for small to midsized organizations who might have limited IT resources.  It’s simplified design and wizard-like guidance makes it easy for Administrators who aren’t seasoned IT Pros.
  • Better overall value – While both Microsoft Intune and HP Touchpoint Manager offer affordable user-based pricing and allow for multiple devices per user, HP Touchpoint Manager’s simplicity and interface result in taking less resources to learn and administer.
I am an HP employee
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation