cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
normanwee
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I am using HP refilled 351 cartridge for my Photosmart C4480 and get Incompatible print cartridge

HP Recommended

I am using HP refilled 351 cartridge for my Photosmart C4480 and get ' Incompatible print cartridge'

This only happens sometimes and at other times it works OK.

I assume that HP use this to make me buy their product.

This should be under anti-competitive law.

If HP doesn't correct this I will dump my HP printer and stop dealing with them.

I will also consider legal action.

Can someone help me overcome this problem in the meantime

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,438 90,315 11,613 24,903
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortunaterly all vendors DO the same. I've mentioned few times on this forum: they do not sell printers, they sell inks. Sorry I can not say exactly how but many products out there can reset the chips and they even sell something like this:

http://www.mir-aus.com/?gclid=CNnxq62iq64CFadMpgodvEv-Rg

Regards. 

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
normanwee
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
banhein i cannot accept your reply.
I buy new HP cartridges and then refill myself.
Hp software detects and displays message.
They want me to buy their cartridges and are not interested in recycling just profit.
Do you work for HP
Normanwee
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,438 90,315 11,613 24,903
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Good luck.

Regards.

ps I don't work for any vendor and I hate them all.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation