cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rgshulman
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

LaserJet M1536dnf

HP Recommended

Soes this multi-function printer have the 20 free in and out efax ability. Thought I saw it while setting up but can't find it now. Please let me know. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlwaysNeon
Level 10
4,377 4,352 444 581
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RG Shulman, sounds like you have a question pertaining to the eFax ability on this printer. If you had the eFax icon on the printers front panel menu then you should have the free 20 in/out which can be activated through your Web Services. If the icon is not present on the printer then this model did nto have that feature included. I do not see information showing that his was included on this model as it was included only on a few Photosmart printers which did not have a hard line fax capability.

I hope this answers your question!

-Spencer

PS Hope you are having a wonderful day and that your weather is as beautiful there as it is here!  

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
AlwaysNeon
Level 10
4,377 4,352 444 581
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RG Shulman, sounds like you have a question pertaining to the eFax ability on this printer. If you had the eFax icon on the printers front panel menu then you should have the free 20 in/out which can be activated through your Web Services. If the icon is not present on the printer then this model did nto have that feature included. I do not see information showing that his was included on this model as it was included only on a few Photosmart printers which did not have a hard line fax capability.

I hope this answers your question!

-Spencer

PS Hope you are having a wonderful day and that your weather is as beautiful there as it is here!  

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation