cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mehrnaz1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Micosoft Office Licence

HP Recommended
X6V85UA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

I have a problem with my HP Microsoft Office. I register my account and it ask for one year free using Microsoft and I accept it but after a while it says that Microsoft does not have licence and I can not make any changes when I want to work on word or powerpoint. It says it needs to be activate and I changed my password but it says it is not activate. I do not know what to do. May you help me?

Thank you,

Mehrnaz

1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,085 488 959
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Mehrnaz1

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation