cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rgav8r
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Officejet 6500a 710n all lights on the front panel are blinking and nothing works. Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

As stated in the subject line, all lights on the front panel are blinking and nothing works.  Will not communicate via cable or wireless. Green light is visible on the powersupply. Suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Cloud_Strider
Level 10
5,568 5,441 389 899
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
It sounds like the printer needs to be reinitialized.

Disconnect the power from the printer for one minute. Reconnect the power to the printer and turn it on.

Did this have any affect?
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
rgav8r
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Initially, that did not work.  What did was leaving the printer, for an extended period of time, with power supply unplugged.  Once over night did not work but the second time it did.  When it finally powered up correctly, the warning message came up that stated "to turn power off with button on front cover, not to unplug.  This tells me we may have had a power disruption to the house that caused the issue because the printer only gets turned off from the power button on the front panel. 

Thanks for the help.

RG

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation