cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

PSG - Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 - thmisd - HP Executive Tablet Pen R2 stopped working on

HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Windows-Tablets/HP-Executive-Tablet-Pen-R2-stopped-working-on-HP-Eliteb...

The pen worked when the equipment was new a few months back, but has recently stopped working correctly.  The white dot appears below the cursor tip on the screen, so the screen knows the pen is there, but tapping the pen does not result in click responses and it will not drag or write.

I've searched HP's site for solutions and have found none for this specific combination of products and symptoms although there are similar problems with older versions.  Based on those older versions, i looked for drivers and firmware for my specific tablet PC model, but I don't see anything that appears to be relevant.  I did update the BIOS which didn't help.  None of the firmware updates appear to be relevant.

HP's support site does not even acknowledge that a R2 version of the Executive Tablet Pen exists, but sends me to a page for the G2 version which lists no drivers or firmware at all.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks

I forgot to include that it is running up to date Windows 8.1

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation