cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wader1914
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Photosmart C200 Digital Camera

HP Recommended
Photosmart C200 Digital Camera
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Couldn't find where best to post this ... I have an older C200 digital camera and a newer computer w/Windows 10 ... will these work together?  I can't find new drivers ...  help?  Thanks, Bryan.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,417 90,294 11,607 24,900
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The following link shows its specs:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=bpy00200

1. Connectivity: It won't work on newer computers (no available 9-pin Serial port) you can use adapter but this may ending up costing more than buying a new camera today.

2. CF card: Finding 4MB and 8MB CF cards now could be finding a needle in a haystack. If you could find it you can transfer photos to your computer w/o #1 above but you need a computer which accepts CF cards.

By the way, nearly all phones now can take better photos than this camera, I would not spend more money or time to running up and down to make it work.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
wader1914
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a 9-pin to USB adapter cable ... cost under $10, so connectivity shouldn't be an issue.  I use this in a garage/workshop and would rather not use a cell phone or new camera in that environment.  I know it's older/out of date, but it's fine for what I'm doing and any other solution will cost more than the $10 I've invested so far ... thanks, Bryan.

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,417 90,294 11,607 24,900
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wader1914 wrote:

I have a 9-pin to USB adapter cable ... cost under $10, so connectivity shouldn't be an issue.  .....

Hi,

Good luck.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation