cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
iJakob21
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

ProDispaly P222c webcam software?

HP Recommended
ProDisplay P222c
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I recently got a ProDisplay P222c monitor (with integrated speakers and webcam) with the intent to participate in webinars.

The webcam works great, but it auto-focuses and zooms with no obvious way to control or disable those features. I have searched all over HP's website and the internet in general trying to find a software that would control the camera.

I downloaded CyberLink Youcam, but that only allows me to control the camera within Youcam's program, and I can't have another video-enabled program like Skype for Business up at the same time.

I need to be able to control the camera, while still being able to use the camera in another application.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation