cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pfe
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

RGS with RHEL 7.2 & Gnome 3.14

HP Recommended
Linux

Hi,

I am testing last version of HP Remote Graphics (RGS) 7.2.4 with a Linux RHEL 7.2 sender.

I have a big issue when launching Gnome window manager (v3.14).

When starting Xorg I get the following message from gnome-session : "Oh no! Something has gone wrong."

When digging into the log I see the following error message :

"gnome-session-is-accelerated: No composite extension."

When reenabling composite Extensions on xorg.conf file, Gnome session starts but there are lots of refresh problems that makes it unusable.

Do you have any idea of making RGS working with RHEL 7.2 ?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KellyRGS
Level 7
Level 7
668 659 51 66
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please upgrade to 7.3.1, and let me know if you are still having problems.  It can be found here.  http://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/remote-graphics-software.html

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation