cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ghostwriter1961
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re-install MS Office Enterprise 2007

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 6500
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I recently had to upgrade my os from vista to 7 due to a virus and lost my Office Enterprise 2007 which was pre-installed when purchased. I don't have a back up cd so now what do I do? I have a valid VL product key.  I can't seem to find a support page for this and all the links keep taking me to a page that doesn't apply. Any help please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Lea_W
Level 2
Level 2
19 19 1 4
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Ghostwriter1961!

I do not believe that Microsoft has Office 2007 Enterprise available for download any longer.

I scrolled through the forum on Microsoft and it suggested that if you knew anyone with the disks that you might want to copy them, or borrow them and your Product Key should work.

Otherwise, the only other option might be to purchase another, more current version.

I hope this helps.

I am an HP employee.

Always happy to assist.
Ghostwriter1961
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'll have to ask around and see if I can find someone willing to assist with that option.  Thanks for suggesting it.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation