Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I am working for a SAP client on performance. We have created scripts for SAP GUI scenarios and below are the observations:
1. The GUI scripts run absolutely fine in Vugen for N number of iterations.
2. These scripts start failing when run in controller. Some of the frequently observed errors are listed below:
Failed to find sapgui component by ID "sbar"
Failed to select active window
Failed to get the status bar text
Failed to press button "XXX"
The below measures are taken in an attempt to solve the above issues but stil unsuccesful.
1. The Loadrunner used is of version 12.1. This is installed.
2. The SAP client release is 740 final and patch is 9.
3. The same version of SAP client is installed in controller and LOad generator.
4. All the scripts are done in Load generator where they are run during load test.
5. Slow ramping of users and think time, pacing is applied.
I have surfed over the internet to find more resolutions but have not come across any.
Although this is quite generic issue. Apologise if this post is resolved already. If yes, please direct me to it.
This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Networking and Software. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:https://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/bd-p/sws-LoadRunner_SF
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community