cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Karoon
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

SAP GUI scripts throwing errors when run in Controller

HP Recommended
HP load runner
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Hi All, 

I am working for a SAP client on performance. We have created scripts for SAP GUI scenarios and below are the observations:

1. The GUI scripts run absolutely fine in Vugen for N number of iterations.

2. These scripts start failing when run in controller. Some of the frequently observed errors are listed below:

Failed to find sapgui component by ID "sbar"

Failed to select active window

Failed to get the status bar text

Failed to press button "XXX"

The below measures are taken in an attempt to solve the above issues but stil unsuccesful.

1. The Loadrunner used is of version 12.1. This is installed.

2. The SAP client  release is 740 final and patch is 9.

3. The same version of SAP client is installed in controller and LOad generator.

4. All the scripts are done in Load generator where they are run during load test.

5. Slow ramping of users and think time, pacing is applied.

I have surfed over the internet to find more resolutions but have not come across any. 

Although this is quite generic issue. Apologise if this post is resolved already. If yes, please direct me to it.

Thanks,

Karun Chelikani

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Networking and Software. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
https://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/bd-p/sws-LoadRunner_SF

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation