cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PHW26
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Support Assistant

HP Recommended
Pavillon 17 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After reinstalling Support Assistant, (Win10 Upgrade Crash), the NEXT botton in the lower right corner of the Wellcome Screen, stays dimmed, so inaccesible.

Hoe to solve this problem, please?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 436
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @PHW26,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with Windows 10 crashing. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number of your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
PHW26
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Here the Information you requested:

SN: (removed content)

PN: J2U49EA#UUZ

However, I am quite disappointed by your support procedures. Endless searches for an answer, ( mostly Microsoft Style, Technically perfect, but useless), if one finds one at all. No possibility to attach a File and last but not least your answer, I really cannot understand why you nedd all the Informations requested, just to answer my very simple question.

Please let me know if HP intends to improove these issues.

Thanks and have a good day

PHW

0 Kudos
souravsahni7
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
ownload my driver but can't see any of it how can i download my drivers for hp g6-2208AU model because i can my window from 8 to window 10 i have no hp support assistance how can i download my driver
0 Kudos
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 436
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @PHW26,

All HP drivers and software is available at HP Support.

Select the OS

scroll down to "software-solutions" and you can download and install the HP Support Assistant.

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! 🙂

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
0 Kudos
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 436
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @souravsahni7,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with drivers for your HP Pavilion g6-2208au Notebook PC. I will be glad to help you.

HP is not supplying drivers for windows 10 for this computer, as Microsoft is. You can install the Windows 8.1 drivers from HP support and windows will uses or  the Windows 10 update will get Microsoft drivers.

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! 🙂

Thanks

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation