cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ris_Pavillion
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Very Slow

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi team,

I am facing so many problems with my new branded laptop.

System is very very very slow..I am working with IT industry, i need to install so many softwares in my laptop thiswas the reason, i purchase hight end configuration laptop.

it have 8 gb ram, 1tb hdd, 8gb graphics.

Laptop was giving so many problems from starting, yesterday i install visual studio and sql server in this laptop, bt while using the VS , system even hanges and took much time to load the page. It gives blue screen error.

It seems , i have gone through wrong deals, i should not prefers HP laptops.

Even my office desktop is very fast relative to this,even that have only 4gb RAM.

Please suggest ,how can resolve all these problems,

Thanks & Regards,

Rishab Sharms

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation