cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tbowling
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

WebEdit/Object issues

HP Recommended
UFT
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am using the latest version of UFT. I am testing a 3rd party software that creates Travel Authorizations, and Travel Vouchers.  I created some scripts a few weeks back that were working perfectly on my system. Yesterday every single line was not being recognized. This started from the very first page which is the login page.  I continue to get the error message "The Object was found, but Smart Identification was necessary to identify it."  (Pic 1: Issue 1)

Issue #1.PNG

It gets past the login and on the first line, I get the next error saying "Object not found" (Pic 2: Issue 2)

Issue #2.PNG

Wen I tell this to point at the object, I get a 3rd error message, "Cannot Id the object WebEdit_2" (Pic 3: Issue 3)

Issue #3.PNG

I am also sending my script to see if there is anything wrong that you can see. How can I get this to work again. I have several other apps that uses your application and it works.  (Test Script 1 & 2)

login 1.png

Test Script #2.PNG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Software, and Networking. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
http://community.hpe.com/t5/Unified-Functional-Testing/bd-p/sws-Fun_TEST_SF

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation