cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wanderingmoose
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Windows 10 Installed / not installed !!??

HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 6250

Hi on my HP Pavilion i downloades windows   worked fine at first . it appears to have changed . I cant find it under programs ? Going into System   it says i am using windows 10 ?

In the upper left corner it shows the symbol for 10 .

i have no idea what is going on !

Help !

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @wanderingmoose,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you have had some issues with your computer after what sounds like an upgrade to Windows. I am happy to help with this.

Please post the full product number for your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.  How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?  A Pavilion 6250, could be a notebook computer or one of several different desktop models, so please use that link so I know what you have. Also what operating system was installed before on your computer.

Did you initiate a Windows 10 upgrade by clicking one of those popups recommending the upgrade?

Are you having any issues with the computer other than the changes you are seeing?

Please let me know.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
venomous-Nerd
Level 4
135 134 7 31
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi mate most likey you've upgraded ti Windows 10 if you like to downgrade go to pc settings security/update back up then you should see a downgrade option. If this helped you please give me a kudos point it would help me a lot. Thanks 🙂

U.Khan
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation