cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Crawsectus
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows problem

HP Recommended
HP Mini Compaq 110c
Microsoft Windows XP
Hello. I registered here just to see what can I do, because I have a big problem. Well.. A month or 2 ago I just turned off my laptop and after half an hour I turned on and I could not boot. It says that I need put original CD of win xp in cd rom (which I don't have) and repair it. Well. I don't want to repair, I want boot new Windows, but I can not or I don't know how to boot. Also I can not use newer windows, because I have only 1 GB of ram. I searched everywhere to find 2 GB ram for win 7, but I don't know where to search anymore. Can you help me anyhow? Also I am from Croatia and there is HP page on facebook. I contacted them by message, but they did not even seen my message in inbox.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation