cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rockergal
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

cp3525dn paper options

HP Recommended

Hi All,

I just "upgraded" my pc from XP to 7.

Of course I lost my install disc for my laserjet cp3525dn. so I downloaded the drivers and installed that way.

after a few atempts I finally got the darn thing to work and print.

BUT... (there is always a but)

in my print settings I seem to have lost all the the paper types (example HP glossy brochure 160g, etc)

also my printer settings window seems to be very plain. this is fine to me but I think I am missing some kind of features.

is there any way to load the paper types? I am very tired of having to press the buttons on my printer just to get it to print something and the wrong paper type is indicated.

Thanks a bunch!

RG

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Travis_C
Level 10
4,871 4,858 300 935
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Rockergal

The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.

You may find the Commercial Laserjet board here.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
0 Kudos
Rockergal
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for pointing me in the right direction 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation