cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LeslieM1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

creative scrapbook

HP Recommended
HP Creative Scrapbook Assistan
Microsoft Windows Vista

HP Creative Scrapbook Assistant is software that was recommened in a quilting book. Where can I buy it? And...will it work with Windows Vista 32 bit?

Leslie

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,154 30,854 2,828 10,337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LeslieM1

I did find the Drivers page for the Software Updates.

Unfortunately, even though you are running Vista, it appears that even Vista is too new for the Scrapbook Assistant.  Last driver Updates were issued for XP 32 bit.

Having said that, Amazon carries the program (one left in stock); price is about $8 US.

Will it run on Vista?  Perhaps in compatibility mode?  Maybe.  It does not cost a lot to find out.

Various reviewers mention that the software is not for "newbies" -- I suspect this means the program does function well and provides a nice output (final product) ... if you can figure out how to complete your project.

It might be worth looking at the User Guide so you can see whether the program is worth pursuing.

HP Creative Scrapbook Assistant

Good Luck!

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Click my Answer Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation