cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vercetti05
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cyberlink powerdirector failed installation on win 10

HP Recommended
envy 15 k208
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, I tried installing powerdirector on win 10, but when I open the installation, by mistake: it is not a valid unit hp. the setting will be aborted. I contacted cyberlink and tell me that is not powerdirector compratibile with win 10, there is a version in the site hp compratibile with win 10? there is a way to make it compatible?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @vercetti05,

May the Forums be with you! I understand that you are trying to get Cyberlink Powerdirector to work in Windows 10.  I am happy to assist with this.

From what you write Cyberlink themselves said to you that the software does not work with Windows 10. HP licenses it from Cyberlink, so we will not have a version for Windows 10 either. The only suggestion would be to double check with them and see if they are planning a Windows 10 version, or if there is an alternative.  You r other alternative if you really want that software to work would be to revert to an operating system that supports it.

I realize it is not the answer you wish to hear, but apparently it is the current situation with that software.Please mark this post as a solution if you feel I gave advice that is helpful;. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation