cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
marmaduke1942
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

drivers for windows 10 for HP E337 photosmart camera

HP Recommended
Photosmart E337 Camera
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to download the Drivers for the Photosmart E 337  Camera on a Windows 10  64 Bit  system, the CD I received for the Camera will not run a set up. It says that it was only good for Windows Vista, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Professional x 64 Edition

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kalt
Level 12
4,535 4,501 384 1,083
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@marmaduke1942 wrote:

I am trying to download the Drivers for the Photosmart E 337  Camera on a Windows 10  64 Bit  system, the CD I received for the Camera will not run a set up. It says that it was only good for Windows Vista, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Professional x 64 Edition

HP no longer offers support for this product.   If it doesn't install the driver via Windows Update/PlugnPlay then there's nothing else to try.

I personally would recommend recycling it or keeping it for memorabilia if you so desire.  Most smartphone cameras are exponentially better than the specifications on that one now.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation