cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
patel97
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

lagging in gaming

HP Recommended
envy 15-ae008tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using envy 15 which has an amazing graphics card and RAM, but when i play fifa 16 it seems to be lagging quite alot. it lags more than laptops which have lower graphics. What can i do?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DarkScript
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

More intel to help you with this matter is required. 

What is the minimum system requirements to run the game and your current system settings, such as RAM size, HDD size, screen resolution, color depth and refresh rate. This is crucial when trying to run anything on a system.

0 Kudos
DarkScript
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After reviewing your system via Amazon at http://www.amazon.in/HP-15-AE008TX-15-6-inch-Touchscreen-Graphics/dp/B013SUGW46 I think I see the problem, Assuming you still have the factory settings, your processor speed is currently 2.4GHZ, while that isnt very high,  it should be enough, if not you may need to adjust your speed,

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation