cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JM
Level 1
9 3 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

m9275.pt

HP Recommended
Lisbon
20 April 2009

HP Customer number - 1........
Current process with the number - 8........

Since 22 Sep 2008 that the equipment was unstable and since the first time at HP was informed, via email, fax, with all possible information via phone, files, etc..
Twice the equipment was for HP's labs, which solved nothing, so I need to contact other institutions, among other DECO was also contacted, as the year of 2009, which responded well

14 Apr 2009
Contacted by the Center for Arbitration of Consumer Disputes in Lisbon to tell you that would send FAX to STAPLES (as a seller of equipment) and HP Portugal.
15 Apr 2009
Contacted by email by the Director at General of the Consumer (which gave me reason)
15 Apr 2009
Contacted by the STAPLES that after news of the whole problem is ready immediately to replace it.

It is clear and deep regret that I note that the company HP Portugal is not the company which had the best references.
Since August 2008 I have had problems with my equipment m9275.pt and that until now the HP Portugal was unable to resolve.
It was necessary to STAPLES company, selling the equipment in question was aware of the problem, to even be resolved immediately, or after I placed the case in the Consumer General Directorate and the Center for Arbitration of Conflicts of Lisbon (both gave me reason), and that was by necessity procedural knowledge to STAPLES, this, on the very day it was approached, solved the problem, so I want to thank Mr. HN and Mr. RG.

Really sorry but I must make this my regret for the way this whole process (no) was treated by HP Portugal, the shape and impeccable from STAPLES.

Will not remember most of all the injury I had, because it never enjoy the fullness of all the equipment, since its date of purchase until now.
Including laboratory services, exchanged a box of original equipment, which also inhibited me to overcome in a different way to solve the problem.

J....

Address: 

Translate by Google from Portuguese to English
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation