cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
coldwellagent
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

windows 10

HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 520-1145t CTO De
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my hard drive had crashed and i had to install a new hard drive i had upgraded to windows 10 before and now i cant get windows 10 please guide on how i could get back windows 10 on my computer

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
GOLD_MASTER
Level 8
Level 8
773 753 70 642
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Welcome to forum coldwellagent.

You can download windows 10 from this link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I am a computer systems engineer and a Mexican volunteer at the forum.

0 Kudos
coldwellagent
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GOLD_MASTER wrote:

Hi.

Welcome to forum @coldwellagent.

You can download windows 10 from this link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Do i need a license number or any special code ? i dont have any please advise. Thanks 

0 Kudos
GOLD_MASTER
Level 8
Level 8
773 753 70 642
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will need to get an iso OEM image or download a windows version of digitalriver.

0 Kudos
coldwellagent
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry i was not able to understand you please give more details or links. i wanted to get windows 10 backon my computer.  Thanks

0 Kudos
GOLD_MASTER
Level 8
Level 8
773 753 70 642
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where to Download Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 ISOs Legally

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation