cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EricSp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows10 calendar

HP 450-135NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot enter any date into Windows Calendar that is more than 167 days ahead of todays date.   This is clearly a ludicrous situation as some events may well be more than that in the future.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,598 4,501 384 1,620
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows10 calendar

@EricSp wrote:

I cannot enter any date into Windows Calendar that is more than 167 days ahead of todays date.   This is clearly a ludicrous situation as some events may well be more than that in the future.

This appears to be a known issue, but there is not a documented fix from Microsoft as far as I can see.  Please read the following thread and follow their instructions to see if you can resolve this issue:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/calendar-events-created...

EricSp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows10 calendar

The problem now seems to have disappeared but I have no idea why.  Perhaps one of the many Windows 10 updates, perhaps the installation of the very old WinCal which is probably a better solution anyway.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,598 4,501 384 1,620
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows10 calendar

@EricSp wrote:

The problem now seems to have disappeared but I have no idea why.  Perhaps one of the many Windows 10 updates, perhaps the installation of the very old WinCal which is probably a better solution anyway.

Ha, with Microsoft who knows!?  Glad to hear your issue has been resolved though.  🙂

0 Kudos
EricSp Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows10 calendar

The problem seems to have gone!  Maybe as a result of the many Win10 updates.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation