Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Photo Printer
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

Pretty sure I know the answer to this, but throwing it out here anyway.  I've tried all the "fixes" to get my Sprocket to connect to my iPhone 6s again, but nada. Is there a way to direct connect?

Artist, writer, fluent in sarcasm and cynicism.
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Murfnik,

Sproket using Bluetooth no other way.

Is the Sproket no longer visitable from iPhone Bluetooth?

Have you reset the Sprocket?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05241268

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I figured as much.

I've been able to get the iPhone to see the Sprocket once, still saying not supported, then disappears.

And yes, I've reset it multiple times.

HP Recommended

Hi Murfnik,

Have you test Sprocket on a different mobile device?

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Works on my iPad. But for how long who knows. Plus, it doesn't solve my problem. I don't want to have to email/transfer photos from my iPhone to my iPad to print. 

HP Recommended

Have you tried update Sprocket firmware on iPad? Have you turned off iPad's Bluetooth then test with Sprocket and iPhone?

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.