Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
RMN:SNPRH-1603
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
I literally just got my hp sprocket out of the box two hours ago. I charged it, connected it to Bluetooth for my Galaxy S6, and printed a photo. To my surprise, it worked. Then it suggested a firmware update. I agreed. It updated. After the update, I tried to print something else. It claimed the sprocket was not connected. My phone says it is connected. I restarted the app, the printer, and the phone. I reset the printer with the tiny tiny reset button. Still it says it is not connected, though my phone says it is. I have been using this thing for two hours and one photo. It already is not working. I didn't drop it, and I did every suggestion I could find. This is kind of time sensitive, and I would super appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I had the exact same issue. Then I deleted the app and loaded a new app. It didn’t ask for firmware update anymore but it is working for me now😀
Try it! Good luck!
HP Recommended

Hi @LoudSobs - 

Yep, I'd try the suggestion from @Angelavank.  It's possible you have an outdated version of the app, but if not, even a uninstall/reinstall may help.  Seperately, you can try forgetting and re-pairing the Sprocket through your phone bluetooth menu. 

Hopefully after those two suggestions, you'll be back on-track...

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.