Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Sprocket Studio
Other

Hola. Hace poco más de un año compré una impresora HP Sprocket Studio. Al intentar imprimir sacó una foto y rompió el cartucho. Compré un pack de cartuchos HP que se supone sacan 40 fotos. Mi sorpresa fue cuando tras imprimir otra foto se volvió a romper. En ese momento aún tenía garantía y me la reemplazaron.  Meses después he intentado imprimir con un nuevo cartucho. Conseguí imprimir unas cuantas pero cual fue mi sorpresa que la nueva impresora ha vuelto a romper el cartucho. HP ya no se hace cargo. La conclusión es que estas impresoras han roto cartuchos que tenían que haber sacado entre todos 90 fotos y no he conseguido más q 10 buenas. Las otras 4 que sacó encima estaban mal: monocolor o a tercios.  He tirado a la basura más de 150€ y ahora tengo una impresora que no me atrevo a usar por no malgastar más dinero.

¿Alguien más en esta situación?

Gracias!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @LauraPS-80 

Hope your doing fine! ?

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

I bought my hp sprocket studio on december 2019. It broke 2 cartridges. I could only print 2 photos. HP replaced it because it had guarantee and gave me another. But now, the second printer has broken the 3rd cartridge. I could only print 8 photos. HP only offers me a 40€ discount to buy another printer. I clearly wasted 150€. Instead of 90 printed photos I only have 10. And the worst part of everything is I don’t want to buy another cartridge to waste my money. I’m sure is a problem with this model of printer but HP avoids its  responsability: i feel cheated.

HP Recommended

@LauraPS-80, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Please note that Sprocket printers are now supported by a strategic partner. For more information on Sprocket printers, Kindly visit https://sprocketprinters.com/pages/support

You can also email hpsprocket@caglobal.com  for Sprocket support.

Thank you for choosing HP

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.