Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sproket
My printer is printing people's faces and arms blotchy and burned looking. I'm very disappointed. I've reset my printer and everything. I just got it yesterday. It's up to date on everything. I need it fixed or I'll just be returning it.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mshollygal

Welcome to the HP Forums , I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are having print quality issues on your HP Sprocket printer. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you,

Let's first try to reset the printer to get it working properly. On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds to reset the printer.

Once done, reconnect the printer via Bluetooth.

If the issue still persists, go to this link and perform the steps mentioned under "What can I do to improve print quality?".

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Do you not even read people's comments and complaints? I already tried resetting the printer and everything. This help site is a joke.
HP Recommended

@mshollygal

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

As you have already tried these steps and still having the issue, I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance. If your product is Out of warranty then remember to choose the paid options to get the tech support number.

They might have multiple options to help you on this.

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance,

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.