I purchased the sprocket 2 weeks ago. I was able to set up the device, connect to my phone, and print 2 photos. When trying to use it the second time it will not turn on. Has charged for 12 hours but the charge indicator has remained red and the. Turned off completely. I tried to do a reset but the printer still will not power on.
With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.
The printer resets and turns off.
Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.
If the issue persists, I am afraid it is a hardware issue and would recommend you to try our other support options.
Follow the steps below to reach out to our HP Support team:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!