Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket

I have just purchased the Hp Sprocket and have begun setting it up. I have downloaded a photo to try and print, however it is not showing up under "Camera Roll" or any other album. Meanwhile, every single photo I have saved in my camera roll right before that last one, is showing up.

Could you please let me know what I can do to fix this problem? I was hoping to be able to print images as I take them...and this is proving to be extremely inefficient.

Thank you kindly,

Brenda

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@beatificbrenda

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? 

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned below:

Un-install the HP sprocket app and re-install it. Once done try to check if the camera roll is seen. 🙂

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.