Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
iOS

I received a sprocket for Christmas which has been working perfectly fine up until now.  I’ve recently changed my phone to an iPhone 10 and now can’t seem to connect my sprocket?. I have done the following and nothing seems to work. 

Reset the sprocket and made sure it’s updated to the latest version

made sure it charged to at least 50%

Fogot this device in my phones Bluetooth settings 

I’ve restarted my phone 

powered on the sprocket

tried to connect it but now it can’t even discover the device?? 

I have read read from other people that it might be something to do with the latest iOS update 11.2.2, any help on how to solve this would be much appreciated. 

And i I have the tried the above multiple times, maybe I’m missing something? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Belle28

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips

I understand that you are having problems connecting your iPhone to your Sprocket.

I appreciate your effort in attempting all these crucial troubleshooting steps.

At this point, I would request you to contact our Phone Support for further assistance.

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Thank you.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.