Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
- last edited on
How do I get the sprocket to pair with my iPhone 6plus. It tells me it will not support this and will not connect to the device
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
Riddle_Decipher is at your service.
As I understand you need help connecting your iPhone 6+ to your HP Sprocket,
No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
Did you check the user guide for details?
(Click here to view your user guide, look under page 4)
While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer
powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try reseting the printer. For instructions, see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
• Only one iOS device can pair with the printer at a time. To share the printer, turn off Bluetooth and allow someone else to pair.
For more details: Click here
Let me know how that pans out
feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,
followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,
And Have a great day Ahead!
Riddle_Decipher I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community