Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket plus
Android 9.0 Pie

Hi Team,

I bought this HP sprocket plus but couldn't get the spprocket app downloaded on mobile.

Tried it on 3 mobile one plus t, Lenovo and galaxy s10 plus none works. After hitting install button from play store it just shows downloading for sometime and stops.

Please could you help fix the issue or to get the app downloaded without which I believe the device is if no use.

Also can you advise me of there are 2 versions of the device, one built for apple products and another for android?

Thanks and Regards 

[personal information removed per Rules Of Participation]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ribu

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's reset the Printer here:

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Remove the paper cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.

1. Slide the paper cover

2. Remove the paper cover

3. Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

4. Gently insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

5. Turn on the printer.

Please download the App from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.impulse.sprocket&hl=en_IN

There are no different version built for Apple or Android separately.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Team,

This is sorted now, don't know what was the issue.

Download worked after many tries.

Thanks and Regards 

Ribu Rajan

HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.