Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
Android 9.0 Pie

The sprocket is not showing up on my bluetooth list and the app cant find it. Need help. I've tried to clear the bluetooth catche and reset both devices. Still nothing. Help needed.

Thanks Charlene 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Chalbrown87

Welcome to HP Forums, 
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips. Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

To diagnose this issue, check if other devices connect to your phone Bluetooth.

Uninstall and reinstall the Sprocket app and try connecting again.

If issue persists, reset your mobile device and Sprocket:

• Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.
  • Turn on the Sprocket.
  • Locate the Reset button.

HP Sprocket 200 Printer: Remove the paper cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket 200 Printer

Turn on the Sprocket and try to connect to Bluetooth again:

•  Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
  •  Be sure Bluetooth is turned on for your mobile device or tablet, and then open the sprocket app. Select the Main Menu in the upper left-hand corner.
  •  Tap sprocket to pair your printer with your mobile device or tablet. A pop up message will direct you to Android™ Settings to pair your printer. A list of available devices will display.
  •  Select your printer from the list to pair your devices.

If you have already tried those steps and issue persists, I suggest calling our phone support regarding warranty and service options.  

• Click on this link – http://www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
  • Select the product type. 
  • Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option. 
  • Select the country from the drop-down. 
  • You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Roopa-S
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.