Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket photo printer Z3Z91A

My sprocket printer has started to print out blank photos, instead of the photo i’m Trying to print. I’ve had my printer for 1 year, and it has worked totally fine, until a few weeks ago. I don’t know why it is printing blank photos, or what I can do about it. Maybe it needs new ink? I hope you will help me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Helen48,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!

Let's try these steps:

Step 1: Use genuine HP ZINK photo paper

Step 2: Reset the Sprocket

• Turn on the printer.
  • Locate the Reset button near the charging port.

• Gently insert the straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds.
  • The printer resets and turns off.
  • Turn on the printer.
  • Reconnect the Sprocket via Bluetooth.

Step 3: Try Updating the Sprocket's Firmware

• Make sure your Sprocket battery is charged greater than 75%
  • Ensure your Sprocket is powered on and connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
  • In the Sprocket mobile app, tap ‘menu’ (3 lines) -> ‘Sprocket’ -> ‘Printers’ -> ‘Get Firmware Upgrade’ 
  • Try printing a photo and check the quality.

Let me know if this helps. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “KudosThumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.

ATHARVA_GP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.