cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nich0las_Lok
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Do the reveal function in the sprocket only available for the device that print the photo?

HP Recommended
Sprocket photo printer
Android 5.0 - 5.1.1 Lollipop

I've printed a frames photo using sprocket 100, and it function normal using the app in my phone. But it cannot reveal the frames again in other device.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,723
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Nich0las_Lok

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, you would like to know more about HP Sprocket's "Reveal" feature.

Don’t worry, I’m here to help!

You can use the "Reveal" feature on a different mobile device but the additional content is limited. On a different mobile device, you can only view the location information and Google Map street view, if available. Embedded videos and related content are only available on the mobile device from which the photo or video originated.

To enable the "Reveal" feature, try these steps -

1) On the HP sprocket app, tap the Menu icon, and then tap sprocket.
2) Tap App Settings.

Tapping App Settings

3) Tap the Reveal toggle to enable the feature.

Enabling Reveal

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the  "Thumbs up". 

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation