Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket printer
Other
I have the Samsung note 8 with version 7.1.1 and when i log into Google photos within the sprocket app the status bar just spins and spins and my pictures never appear. Google has recognized my new sprocket picture folder but my sprocket app continues to spool and never brings up any of my pictures. I can see pictures fron my gallery on my phone within the sprocket app but I don't keep photos on my phone so that is useless to me. I use Google photos. Please help.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I just received an email that I needed to Call support at 818.660.0765. I called that number and they said they could not help me bc I was having issues with the app on my phone and they only deal with issues on the computer or printer. I explained the issue was the app not the phone. Is this printer compatable with galaxy note 8
HP Recommended

The message you got was from a fraudlent user pretending to be HP Support.  Please go to the Private Message system here, click on the message and then click the "report as inappropriate" button and tell the moderator that the message is a fake.

As for your issue with the Sprocket App I will ask to have your case escalated.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.