Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 1st Issue
iOS

I have an HP Sprocket 1st issue which I have had around 4-5 years. I had not used it for a while and recently brought it out to use again. I got it connected to my iPhone11 with IOS14 installed. The Sprocket connects OK to the phone and it prints. But it only prints one picture then it will not print again. After messing around for a while, I shut down and closed the app on my phone and re-opened i. The Sprocket then printed again.

So if I have a few photos to print, I need to close the app completely and reopen it again in order to print them all.

I do have the latest app installed and the Firmware version is 2.80.3 (12039)

Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DACKPSLJC, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, what model Sprocket are you using?

Have you tried connecting the sprocket to a different mobile device to check if the issue persists?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.