Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
Android 9.0 Pie

I just got the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 printer and was so excited but my photos are printing with a blue tint.

For context, I have the original Zink paper, my firmware is updated, my tray is clean, the pictures are good quality, I've tried editing the photos to see if that would help (it didn't). I've reset the printer as well. 

Is there a solution to this? I am really excited to use this but do not want the blue tint on my photos. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey! I’m not going to be able to offer much help because I have a similar issue with a pink/magenta tint. 

I was so excited to be able to print out images as well. Such a let down. Going to try contacting support to see if they can help. Otherwise I’m just returning it and cutting my losses. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here’s a thread I used to troubleshoot: 
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/Redish-pictures/m-p/7751778#M5200

Maybe that will be of some help to you. Best of luck! 

^Shadari

HP Recommended

Thanks Shadari. I've tried all those steps prior to posting and didn't have any luck and had no luck with contacting support either. 

Hoping someone from HP will answer this thread and we can get some answers. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.