Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 200
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

I bought a Sprocket 200 for my daugher for Christmas.  Initial setup and connection to her phone was fine, and she was able to print a number of photos.  The sprocket was then turned off and has subsequently failed to reconnect to her phone.  I have:

1) tried a reset using the small button under the paper cover

2) tried a factory reset using the HP instructions (holding the power button until the light flashes green, then pressing the power button again)

3) tried connecting to the sprocket from a new device

None of the above have enabled me to connect to the sprocket.  I believe that it is no longer bluetooth discoverable.

Furthermore, the factory reset does not appear to have worked -- the sprocket still displays the custom LED light colour.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@dworsdall

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

Appreciate all your time and efforts, you have already tried all the possible steps that could resolve the issue.

I have sent you a private message, for the service option that cannot be shared in a public post.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.