cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joomoo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Sprocket Printer having grainy photos with lines!!

HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

I got this as a gift for my birthday a month ago and only began using it more often. I noticed that my photos are all grainy, with lines running through the photos. It makes my subjects look very distorted, and often times the colors are off. I've printed about 8 photos so far, and almost all but 1 (the first one) came out grainy, lined, and discolored. I am using the printer paper it comes with... 

I dont know if this is to be expected with a printer--but I certainly dont think so because it was an expensive gift. Is there anything I can do or HP can do to help me fix this problem? Please help! Thank you so much. 

I dont know if this can be returned anymore since my boyfriend bought this during the Christmas sale time... What does the limited 1-year warranty cover? Help!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Level 3
Level 3
48 47 0 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Joomoo,

I suggest you to refer to this document to do some troubleshooting:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842

For the warranty coverage:

The printer has a one-year limited hardware warranty from the date of purchase.
   NOTE:
HP cannot provide warranty services for a printer that is damaged due to customer misuse, such as dropping the printer or water damage.

Hope it can helps.
I am an HP employee.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation