Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200 / Studio
iOS

I have the Sprocket 200 and Studio. My iphone app will not access my facebook photos. I have an i phone 11. I deleted my sprocket & facebook app. I turned off my i phone. I reinstalled both apps. I  show no firmware updates are needed. my 200 is fully charged. I can print photos fine from my iphone camera photos. I previously had the iphone 7 and sprocket 200. It let me access my facebook photos. Now I get the error " There was a problem accessing facebook"

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jcaruso, Welcome to HP Support Community!

First go to settings on your iPhone and find the Facebook app.  Enter your password there and also enable your camera and photos. Now, go to the Sprocket app and you can now log in from Sprocket to Facebook.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I tried you suggestion below. I am still getting same error. 

HP Recommended

Sprocket Studio app says to “Sign in to view your Facebook photos” when I click on a notification comes up that says “sprocket” Wants to use “Facebook.com” to Sign In.  “This allows the app and website to share information about you.  CANCEL or CONTINUE “. I click CONTINUE, new screen says “You previously logged into HP Sprocket with Facebook.         would you like to continue?  I click CONTINUE  says “There was a problem accessing Facebook.  Please sign in again.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.