Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP SPROCKET
iOS
My HP Sprocket isn’t printing. The PRINTER turn on, connect at iPhone iOS 11.2 and I send to print some photo... and is a infinity SENDING TO PRINT.... and it never goes ! The Printer led is white solid... and after I request to print it startes flashing. I tried to change the paper. (The maximum happened is that start to push the blue paper but it is not released). I tried to change the iPhone, delete the app, unpair and pair the printer. Put into the power. And nothing worked.
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@NickVeh 

I understand that you have an HP Sprocket printer and it works fine on iOS 11.11 but not on iOS 11.12. 

I checked and found that there is an update awaited for this. I cannot make speculations as to when it would be released.

However, you could also try to download and run the HP Sprocket app on an Android phone (if available) and check. If it works fine then it is an issues with the lack of update for iOS 11.12

Hope this information helps. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended
No! I have an iPhone with an actual iOS on it, and i bought a Printer for 110€ and you tell me i should use an android handy?????

This is no Solution!!!

So i will wait Till friday and than i Post this conversation at Amazon where i bought the Printer.

HP Recommended

@Sander1976

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region. Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

HP Recommended

Could you please provide some estimated fix day? 

Christmas is coming, people buy HP sprocket as a gift for others. It is dissapointing that it doesn't work with the latest iOS and Android versions.

You can always expect iPhone users to update OS sooner or later and Apple assits you heavily to be able to meet all requriements before every OS version release (as the latest iOS and tools for developers are available way before it goes public).

Can we at least expect it until Christmas? 

HP Recommended
So it is friday and nothing happend. Nobody contacted me, nobody said when there is a fix.... nothing!

Ok the internet (Amazon ,App Store)and even your support forum is full with posts.

And nobody did anything....disappointing!

The reason may be that we are only privat customers and we only get standard answers like „reboot your printer“ or „use a android device“ or „we contact you in 5 days“, but we although paid money for our stuff!!!!

So would it be possible that someone might want to give us an answer???

Or is the only possibility we have to return our printers to amazon ?
HP Recommended

The fix for iOS 11.2 is now available, see the post here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.