Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
iOS

After installation and start of the sprocket app on ihone 4s it is not possible to click on the agree button because the button is only partly seen in the display and impossible to click

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@StevenGerrard2

Welcome to HP Support Forums.

I came across your post and would like to assist you.

I understand that you're unable to complete the setup of the HP Sprocket app on your iPhone 4s because the agree button is only partly seen in the display. This makes it impossible to click on the agree button.

This appears to be an issues because of the DPI (Dots per inch) in the iPhone's display. The DPI settings are not in sync to support the HP Sprocket app. Let me know if you're able to install and use other apps in your iPhone correctly. 

Secondly, I suggest you to uninstall the HP Sprocket app from your iPhone. Then restart the iPhone and try to reinstall the HP Sprocket app and check if it allows to click on the agree.

NOTE: The HP Sprocket app requires iOS 9.0 or later.

I sincerely hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep me posted for further assistance.

Good luck!

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help but it does not fix the issue. All other apps working correctly and I never had similar problems with other apps. Restarting smartphone and reinstall HP sprocket app does not solve the indicated issue which is still remaining. HP sprocket app version is 2.19.1, iOS version is 9.3.5

HP Recommended

Hello,

I understand you cannot accept the license agreement in the Sprocket app.  The sprocket manual shows the supported hardware and the iPhone 4s is not listed as a compatible device. 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05280005

Installing Mobile App To use your HP Sprocket Printer with your mobile device, you must download the companion HP Sprocket app from the App Store® or on Google Play™. To download the sprocket app, visit hpsprocket.com/start. There, you will be directed to the appropriate app store for your device. • The sprocket app is supported by Android™ devices using OS v4.4 and above and compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (9.7- inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4.

Regards,

StretchMusic

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.