Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
iOS 10 - 10.3.3

Hi, i purchased this sprocket printer last week for my friend as her birthday gift.
She was so excited when received this gift and tried to use it few days ago. However, all the photos she printed out are horibble!
Photo attached. Very serious printing line on the photo, white vertical lines, and the colors washed out....we waste all the photo papers!
I found there is a lot people have this problem. It seems like a very common issue....Why it never be resolved?
We feel very disappointed and hope you can help us to solve this problem otherwise i will return this product.
Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-14 at 12.56.01 AM.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@BTeng

A warm welcome to HP Support Community!

Most of the HP Sprocket print quality issues can be resolved by upgrading the Sprocket firmware and cleaning the paper path rollers. Insructions on how to resolve HP Sprocket print quality issues can be found here

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.