Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

Hi, my hp sprocket printer has been fully charged, latest firmware has been installed and blue zinc paper has been placed below the film stack with bar code facing down. However, I have tried printing multiple times with the same result observed. Photos attached.

image.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@SJP91

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue.

Here are few other steps you could try. Please follow the instructions in step 5 from this Link:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842

If the issue persists, please follow the instructions which I have sent via the Private Message

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Mine is also doing this. The url doesn't work. 

15666129316024781996621133261119.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @Katie82

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

To better assist you - May I have the exact model name of the HP Sprocket? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

While you respond to that, try these steps - HP Sprocket Printers - Improving Print Quality

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

**bleep**ing upgrade of the firmware to 1.1.8 ruined the device, and to think i was going to buy 100 sheets from amazon, **bleep** you hp, this device is now garbage

HP Recommended

How did firmware 1.1.8 ruin the device?  Mine's at 1.1.8 too and I have the white lines at the end of photos too. It's really frustrating coz I followed all steps in https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/sprocket/sprocket-Improving-Bad-Print-Quality/td-p/6333506 and nothing works. 

Model: HP Sprocket 100 SNPRH-160320191105_222004.jpg

HP Recommended

@Pinkat

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

If you have already performed all the required steps to improve the print quality as per the Forum thread, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.