Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP SPROKET 200

I bought a brand new hp sproket, with the genuine paper, made sure the printer was always fully charged. But my photos always come out with a pink hue to them, all of them, they’re all pink. I always use the blue card before every photo I print just to make sure it’s clean. The app and software is up to date. Please someone what am I doing so wrong????? Is this just what the photos are Supposed to look like If so I do not like this product at all!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Engie14

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the print quality issue. 

Please try these steps - HP Sprocket Printers - Improving Print Quality

If the issue still persists, please try these steps to perform a Factory Reset - 

A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.

1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.

2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.

3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again. 4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have had a Sprocket for over a year and mine has always had the same issue. I joined here to see if maybe they have resolved the issue by now and unfortunately it looks like they haven't. I'd return it if you can. Doesn't seem to be something they can/will fix. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.