Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket Photo Printer

I just got my sprocket and it prints with white lines and white border. I tried everything but still unable to solve the problem 

CBC46853-A921-45DF-9676-755EBF502B4F.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@joey865 

Update - Remove extra links and information 

Welcome to the HP User Community.

Sprocket has its own support channel.

===================================================================

On any HP Sprocket website you can contact Sprocket support.

Scroll down to bottom of the HP webpage, Under "Support", click Contact Us

Start Here:

TKB article contributed by HP JessikaV

Changes in Support for HP Sprocket

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hello i have clicked the link but when i click on it, it only leads me to a pdf on how to set up the sprocket and not how to fix the issue. On the support website, there is no option for the original sprocket, and the pdf for the other sprockets also only consist of manuals. Thus, i am still unable to solve the issue. I have also already sent an email to the support email but they have not replied me for 5 days.

I really hope to fix this issue. 

HP Recommended

@joey865 

I removed the extraneous links - not sure whether that extra information confused the issue or not…

Support - at the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the webpage is the main method we have to offer.

If you contacted the Sprocket Support using this method five days ago, I think the method is not working..

I will send your question to our Moderator team  for review and possible escalation.

If there is a response, look for a message here before an agent uses other means to contact you.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you. I hope your moderator and team can get back to me as soon as possible as i would like to get my sprocket working. Is there any other method that i can contact them? because the email is not working. 

HP Recommended

@joey865 

Yes, hopefully there will be a response.

TKB article contributed by HP JessikaV

Changes in Support for HP Sprocket

Your location limits your support contact options - there is naught to be done about that. 

What?  Our Community is not directly linked to Support - our own options are also limited to certain channels.

No response to your initial request? 

Use the email contact in the TKB article to write (again) to the Sprocket support group.

Good Luck.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.