Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket 200
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

Bought my daughter a Sprocket 200 for Hanukkah and gave it to her yesterday. She printed 3 beautiful photos on it and left it plugged in to charge overnight. This morning, the printer will not turn on. I only get a red light when plugged in for 2 minutes on the back of the printer. I can't reset it because it won't power on. Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact support outside of this forum. My kid is very unhappy and feel like this product was a waste of $130.

How do fix this? Can it be connected to a Mac or Chromebook to run a diagnotic?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

nevermind, Amazon is sending me a new one to replace it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.