Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 200

I've tried all the tips and tricks that have been listed with others who have experienced the same problem but nothing is working. Mine is still print with pink hues. Help...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TeacherGirl88

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Have you tried all the steps from here? https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-200-printer-series/21625473/document/c05660842

If not, please do try.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi there, I'm using a new HP Sprocket 200 and I'm experiencing the same issue here. My prints come out with a pink hue and streaks. When printing out pictures that have plenty of white in them, it's obvious that there's some pink/purplish tones to it. I've gone through all the troubleshooting steps mentioned like resetting the printer, cleaning the roller with the blue paper, adjusting the contrast and brightness and updating the firmware, however my prints still come out with this problem. I'm using the HP sprocket print paper as well, and also got a new pack of paper to try as it has been mentioned that the paper pack provided with the newly purchased printer does not provide good print quality. But see that the issue still persists. I've look through a few of similar issues like this raised on the forums and see that the same solution was provided. As i've gone through the basic troubleshooting steps for the product, could you let me know if it could be a hardware issue or something? How can i bring it in to the service center for inspection and to rectify this issue. I'm sure i'm not the first user experiencing this and would like to know a solution that will help solve this incorrect colour printing issue asap.

Looking forward to a response, thanks.

HP Recommended

@TeacherGirl88

I have gone through your Post and this is a hardware issue. I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.